From Bob Johnson’s 50 years of consulting work with over 700 clients, hear first hand about the many ways your establishment is probably losing money – or is not making the profit it should! Stop the bleeding!
Bob’s seminars are guaranteed to improve your bottom line.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best and maximize your bar's profits!
Speaking engagement topics include:
- 10 Ways Bars Lose Money
- How to Set Up a Manual Inventory Control System for your Bar
- The 51 Ways Bartenders Steal – and what you can do about it
- Human Resources Designed Specifically for the Bar Business
- Advanced Bartender- beyond the basics
- 48 Ways to Control Bar Costs
Each seminar is 1 to 1.5 hour long, and includes multi-page, take-home handouts.
Lavaliere or hand-held remote microphone required.
Over the past 20 years, Mr. Johnson has been a featured speaker at the following conventions and expos:
- International Bowling Proprietors Association Annual National Convention – Las Vegas (6 appearances)
- Florida Restaurant Association Annual National convention – Orlando (4 appearances)
- Gentlemen’s Club Annual National Convention – Las Vegas (5 appearances)
…and numerous others:
- MidWest Bowling Proprietors Association
- Alabama Restaurant Association
- Numerous State Licensed Beverage Association annual Expos (Alabama, Michigan, Maryland, Wisconsin)